Sunday, October 21, 2007

Psychic Support

This is an actual tech support incident.

I work for technical helpline. When our lines are busy, customers can leave messages in our voicemail. The system asks for the customer to leave contact info, machine details, and description of the problem. Here’s one message I got:

"There’s something wrong with my computer. I really can’t tell you what the problem is or what the machine does, but there definitely is something wrong with it. Could you please call me back soon?"

I hope the customer got the psychic message I sent him about how to fix the problem. I sure didn’t get his psychic message about the problem and his phone number.




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments: