Friday, December 08, 2006

Bouncer Boyfriend

A man walks into a bar and notices a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. He goes to her and says, "You know, I would LOVE to kiss your breasts!"

The embarrassed woman said, "My boyfriend is the bouncer here, and if you don't leave me alone I will go get him!"

"Ok, ok, I will leave you alone.... I am sorry!!"

After a couple of drinks the man walks to her again and said, "You know, I would LOVE to kiss you on your ass!" The woman said, "My boyfriend is VERY big and muscular, and if you don't leave me alone I am going to get him!"

"Ok, ok, I am sorry.... It won't happen again!"

A few minutes later, the man is blasted, and tells the woman, "You know, I would LOVE to fill up your love canal with whiskey and drink every bit of it out of there!"

"Well... that does it, I am going to get my boyfriend... Now you are in trouble!"

The woman goes to the backroom, and tells her boyfriend, "There is a man out there who said that he wanted to kiss my breasts!" Her boyfriend stood up, gave a little grunt, and rolled up his shirt sleeves.

"And, he said that he wanted to bite my butt!" Her boyfriend unbuttons his shirt to reveal muscles everywhere, and is clenching his fist and reaching for his ax handle.

"And.... he said he wanted to fill my love canal up with whiskey and drink every bit of it out of there!"

The boyfriend takes a deep breath, puts his shirt back on, and sits down and continues to read his paper.

The woman is shocked, and asks why he is not going out to get the man.

"Well, any man who can drink THAT much whiskey must be one HELLUVA man!"




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

4 comments:

Sesen said...

hehehe..this is R rated, Man!

Sesen said...

Joel,
visit my other blog:
http://AglocoRocks.blogspot.com and give comment please :)

Anonymous said...

where You said you come from, Philippines_?

Joel Badinas said...

Anonymous,

Yup man. Why did you asked?