Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Confession

A man is driving down the road and sees a nun hitchhiking in the rain. He pulls his car over and offers the nun a ride.

The nun appears very grateful and says, "Thank you for giving me a ride, I wish there was some way to repay you for your kindness."

The man, feeling a bit amorous, tells her,"Well actually, I'm kind of a lonely guy, and, well, you could repay me with a little bit of sex."

The nun then answers, "Well you were very kind to offer me a ride, but I must retain my vow of celibacy, so would you mind if I performed oral sex instead?"

The man agrees and upon completion of the deed he tells the nun, "I have a confession to make, I am a married man and I have just committed adultery."

The nun replies, "That's OK, I have a confession to make, too.My name is Bruce and I'm on my way to a costume party."




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment:

webbyman said...

Hi buddy!

Thanks for the comments and sorry for the delayed answer. Yes i am willing to exchange link with you but i am transferring my joke blogs ( Dyoks Korner ) to my new blogs at http://dyoks.webbyman.net/ . I will include your link to my new site. I will wait for your reply!

henny