Friday, May 19, 2006

Pinoy Joke: Comfort Room

Last week, I left Manila with a couple of friends heading toward Punta Fuego, in Batangas, when I decided to stop at a comfort station in a relatively new Gas station in Tagaytay.

Being a new gas station, this place would have a clean bano and clean facility to take a good crap : ) The first stall was occupied (my theory was correct) so I went into the second one.

Just when I was seated and poised to emit a very "silent" fart, I heard a voice from the next toilet:

"Hi, how are you doing?"

Putek!!! I thought in my mind. I am certainly not the type to chat with strangers in highway comfort rooms or any comfort room for that matter.

Normally, I would keep as dead silent as possible in a situation like this so no one would think I was there. What was I to do? run? keep quiet? so many questions in my mind.

I really don't know quite what possessed me, but anyway, I answered, a little embarrassed:

"OK LANG, pare!"

And the stranger said: "Whats up with you?"

Talk about your unnervingly dumb questions! WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?

(In my mind) I was really beginning to think this was just TOO WEIRD! So I said:

"WELL, JUST LIKE YOU I'M MAKING 'TAE'"

Then, I heard the person, all upset, say, "Look, I'll call you back, there's some idiot in the next toilet answering all the questions I am asking you."




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments: