Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pinoy Joke: Dear Ate Charo

I want to share with you and your televiewers what happened to me and my Dad one night that until now won't leave my mind. And as a personal request, I you to title this as, "Don't Dad, please..."

It is still clear in my mind. I was raining hard that night. Thunders and lightnings were everywhere, and yet the wind was warm.

I was at my room combing my hair, with just a towel around my fresh and fragrant body, after a refreshing bath. I heard my Dad knocked at my door. When I peeped, he said he wants to talk with me. I opened the door and he quickly entered.

I was surprised when he closed and locked the door. Dad held my hand. He touched gently my hair, my face. With his fingers, he traced my eyebrow, my checks, and my lips. I shouted.

"Dad noooo!!! Pleaseeeee!!!". But Dad heard nothing. He continued what he was doing. I just close my eyes. I can't bear to see what Dad was doing to me at that time.

Then I heard Mom. She was banging the door and forcing it to open but to no avail. She screamed, "You bulls---t. What are you doing? You're going to ruin our family's reputation and future. Stop iiiiiittt!!!"

But Mom can do nothing. The door was locked and Dad was as deaf as a fish. My strength quickly drained because of shock. I was helpless. It was at this time that I surrendered it all to Dad.

After a few hours, Dad stopped what he was doing. He made me face the mirror. I was surprised in the whole world of what I saw. Dad is really a good make-up artist. It was confirmed at that night.

At that same night,Dad told me and Mom of his secret. He is a gay. I was really happy that Dad finally had the courage to tell us. Mom too was happy. She was proud my Dad, in fact.

I thought my boyfriend will also be happy because i'll be more beautiful because of Dad's talent in make-ups. I hugged Mom and Dad. We all cried. I was tears of joy. Now we are a more happy family living a peaceful life.


Lovingly Yours,
Britney

P.S. This is me that night after Dad make-up me. And this too.




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments: