Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pinoy Joke: The New Five Peso Bill

After the the victory of Manny Pacqiuao over Mixican's Eric Morales, Central Bank of the Philippines made a limited number of the Philippines five peso bill and spread it all over the country. Due to it's uniqueness, the said bill is now a collector's item. The Central Bank said that whoever have in position of this bill will receive a prize of 500,000.00 pesos for every copy he/she owned.

To help you identify the said five peso bill, I scanned and posted here one of the bills I own (I have a dozen for your information). See below the replica of the said five peso bill.

P.S. Please don't print a copy of this bill and present to Central Bank. They'll notice it and you might end up in the jail. I swear.





If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments: