Friday, November 23, 2007

Random Joke: The Hard-hearing Genie

Bob and Peter were playing golf, and Peter pulls out a big cigar and asks Bob if he has a lighter. Bob takes out a 25 cm long Bic lighter, Peter says

"WOW where did you get that huge lighter from?" Bob answers "I got it from my genie, it is in my golfbag" Peter asks if he can see the genie, and Bob opens his golfbag and out flies the genie,

"Hi genie" Bob says "I am a REALLY good friend of your owner, will you grant me a wish too?" - the genie says "Sure what do you want?"

"I wish A MILLION BUCKS", the sky darkens over them, where a million DUCKS are flying, Bob looks angry.

Peter says: "Hey sorry I forgot to tell you my genie has a small problem with hearing because of his age, but you did not seriously think I had asked it for a 25 cm BIC did you ? ?"




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments: